Welcome to Shake registration!
A few things to note before you begin:
- Travel subsidies: Subsidies are available for those travelling to Shake from outside of Saskatchewan. On the registration form below, there is a box you can check to indicate your desire to be considered for a travel subsidy. Individuals must be registered prior to the early-bird deadline of April 26, 2019 to be eligible for a subsidy. In May, registrants will be contacted to confirm subsidy amounts, which will be disbursed based upon need and geographical location. We are grateful to Mennonite Church Canada for providing us with the funds for these subsidies. If there is anything you would like us to know about your travel plans or funding needs, please include this in the final comment section of the registration form.
- Saskatchewan groups, talk to Kirsten in the MC Sask office if you need assistance.
- Discounts: Recognizing that sponsors are a vital part of youth gatherings such as Shake, we are pleased to be able to offer all groups 50% off sponsor registration, up to a maximum of two sponsors per group. Groups must be (at least partially) registered prior to the early-bird deadline of April 26, 2019 to be eligible.
- Form limitations: you are currently only able to complete one registration at a time, and are unable to save as you go or to make an online registration payment. Our apologies for this inconvenience! We are working with our web platforms to fix both of these issues as soon as possible, until then we thank you for your patience. Please contact Kirsten in the MC Sask office if you have any questions about the registration form.
- Click here for a digital copy of the registration form. Online registration is preferred.